Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day to everyone!  I never got excited about Earth Day before this year.  I have been learning so much more about this great planet that we live on in the last year.  I have also learned a few things on how people are messing it up.  So I have been trying to do better in small increments.  Here are a few examples of what I have done in the last year:
  • I use less paper towels.
  • I take reusable grocery bags to the store with me.
  • I try to buy recycled paper.
  • I recycle everything the city lets me.
  • I reuse food jars for storage.
  • I bring a reusable water bottle vs. buying bottled water.
  • I use natural cleaners.
I am planning some changes over the next year also.  I want to start a compost soon.  I also have started a vegetarian diet.  Right now it is a trial phase but I am very likely going to stick with it.

I challenge everyone to make a few changes in their life also to help the "Marble".

No comments:

Post a Comment