Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 2010: 12 of 12

I read about the 12 of 12 project on P.J's blog (http://hoohaablog.com/).  I decided to give it a try.  Why not add something else onto my plate!!!  Silly me.  Basically, you take 12 pictures on the 12th day of the month to document your day/life.  For more info and to look at other people's entries look here.  On to the pictures.


My Nursing School uniform.

Fuzzy picture but these are my nursing shoes.  Very comfortable.

My lunch....which I proceeded to forget at home!

My breakfast.  I needed fuel to last me through the surgery I had to attend that day for school.

Self-portrait.  My first clinical day:  Surgical Follow Through.

View from my daily cache.

Craig with cache log.

Cold, dreary day to get a cache.

Who would actually cross here???  And is that a "man bag" he is carrying?

Got it! Day #170.  The streak continues.

Researching my patient and getting ready for clinical day 2.

Cramps.  Now I can go to sleep.  Thanks advil.

That was my day yesterday.  In case you are curious about my clinical experience yesterday, I had to do a surgical follow through.  I went in and participated the pre-op stage.  Then I scrubbed in and got to watch hernia repair and removal of an ovary.  When they removed the ovary it was HUGE!!!!  The size of a very large grapefruit.  After surgery I went to recovery with the patient.  Once she was on the normal floor my day ended.  It was awesome!  Now I have to write a paper about it.  I hope you enjoyed my pictures.  I didn't think I would even have enough time to take pictures yesterday so hopefully I can have a more stellar group of pictures next month.


5 comments:

  1. The the Murse!(manpurse) hahaha.

    nice 12 of 12, I hate forgetting my lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the nurses on the floor was nice enough to offer me a piece of carrot cake. It was yummy! I didn't eat again until about 3:30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy -- if you are on Flickr, let me know. We have a HooHaa 12 of 12 group set up. I'm trying to get some fellow bloggers in there to put their photos up each month etc.

    Also, a bunch of us are doing the Project 365. Never too late to start that -- one photo per day! AND, we have a good cachers group set up, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not on Flicker. Maybe I will look into it. I don't think I can handle Project 365 this year. I have so much on my plate as it is I just don't want to add anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on over and put your 12 of 12 pics on Flickr. That's a great record of you day. You are doing great on your 200 caching days streak as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete