Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Edition to the Family!!!

Wow, I can't believe it has been so long since I have written a blog post.  Totally my fault.  I was so busy finishing up school I put it aside.  Then a trip to Europe.  Moving.  Getting my RN license.  Working.  Growing a baby.  I honestly have been wanting to wait to blog until I could do my graduation blog.  But my pictures are on my in-laws computer so I am going to continue on and do that one at a later date.

I feel bad I did absolutely no updates during my pregnancy but oh well.  I can't change that.  So here goes....

1/23/2011 (30 weeks)
2/6/2011 (32 weeks)
2/6/2011 (32 weeks)
Gizmoid the Cheesehead, Superbowl Sunday 2/6/2011 (32 weeks)
2/26/2011 (35 weeks)
3/6/2011 (36 weeks)
3/21/11 (38 weeks)
3/31/11 (40 weeks)(1 day before birth!)

Our birth went wonderful as planned.  We were able to have the baby at home as planned.  The birth happened in a birthing tub in our bedroom.  No pain medication.  It was the most wonderful experience I have ever had!
About 1 1/2 hours after birth
In Papa's arms
Raina, our doula and friend
Boy or Girl???  Meet our new son, Theodore!We have been so busy getting to know our little man.  Tomorrow he turns 2 months already!  I am working on another post with the details of the labor...for those of you interested.  I love reading birth stories!

1 comment: