Monday, May 24, 2010

May 12 of 12.

I need to send these out today!
Off to clinicals.
Craig and the new kitty, Leo.
How are the blind supposed to see this sign before they get in line?
Grocery shopping.
I got a postcard today!
Learning how to make drawstring bags.
Almost time to go to sleep....
I forgot about this assignment due tomorrow.  Oops!
My semi-clean craft area.
Some of my newest fabric.
Another drawstring bag I made the other day to hold my TB's in my caching bag.

Another boring day full of school and chores.  I think next month's 12 of 12 will be much more exciting cause I have a road trip and concert that day!

2 comments:

  1. You won something, so get over to my blog to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your 12 of 12 for the month. Too bad you weren't on Flickr to join with some of us who do the 12 of 12 in a group on there!

    ReplyDelete