Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another Year of Reflection....

I begin writing this at 11:55 p.m. in Milwaukee, WI on September 10, 2009. Today was my 27th birthday. I was asked if I feel any different and I sort of do. I am beginning to feel mature in age. Sounds crazy but I see 30 right around the corner and then time will fly. It is a mixed bag though because I still feel young. I don't feel like a total adult yet. Maybe once I finish nursing school I will feel like an adult but until then I am gonna stay young.

It has been a great year. I have been back in school working towards my nursing degree. I have done an excellent job grades wise. It has been tough working and going to school but not as bad as I thought it would be. I will be happy when it is over though.

I have a little brother through, Big Brother Big Sister, who is so much fun to be around. I look forward to hanging out with the little dude.

I have made some great friends lately. Shoutout to my homies.

I look at it this way though...I may feel old but I have such a wonderful life so it is worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Katie! Congrats on all of your hardwork in nursing school. I can't wait until I am able to go back to school and finally finish!

    ReplyDelete