Sunday, June 14, 2009

The end is near.

I haven't written a blog in a long time and think it is about time that I give people some sort of update. I have been extremely busy with school and work the last couple months. I have become somewhat of a hermit. I barely talk to my friends and family. My dad actually called me yesterday because he thought I was mad at him. That is how long I haven't talked to him. I usually talk to him at least every other week.

I am currently in Anatomy & Physiology and Microbiology. Whenever I tell another student I am in both classes they look at me like I am crazy. I am beginning to think the same thing. The thing I keep reminding myself is that I will only be taking Anatomy & Physiology next quarter. Not exactly something to look forward to.

I am surviving though. I am getting pretty good grades somehow. I just can't fail my finals. I worry more about Micro than A&P.

On to other news. I have feeling really good about life right now. I feel that I am in control of myself again. That doesn't make much sense but lately I have been feeling so off-track with my health. I hit a breaking point the other night and just told myself I need to get back on the bandwagon. I have been doing better and I feel so determined to get back to where I was when I first started losing weight and taking control of my habits. Trying to be healthy is hard work. Anyways that is all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Are you still eating veggie? And I totally understand hermitism - I feel like that 90% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am still eating veggie. It is going really well. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete